Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ray Tracing Global Illumination
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 2:19 pm by Murkz

» A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 am by Murkz

» Apologies to NEW USERS!
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 am by Murkz

» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
Help needed with router/firewall settings EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help needed with router/firewall settings

3 posters

Go down

Help needed with router/firewall settings Empty Help needed with router/firewall settings

Post  Tvt_Addict Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 am

Hi

I am hoping that someone can help. When I was living in the UK I could host and join on Gameranger, no problem. I am now in France and have an Orange Livebox router. I cannot configure it correctly.

I have taken screen shots of all of the configuration tabs and will happily email these to anyone who can then tell me what I should be doing.

Hoping someone can help, this is driving me nuts?

Cheers

Rob G

Tvt_Addict

Back to top Go down

Help needed with router/firewall settings Empty Re: Help needed with router/firewall settings

Post  Murkz Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi Rob

http://portforward.com/

Is the best place to get the info you need. Choose you're router from the list, choose TvsT and it will give you all the settings.

Jeff
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

https://panzersim.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help needed with router/firewall settings Empty Re: Help needed with router/firewall settings

Post  Tvt_Addict Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Thats the problem, I have already tried the site but there is no mention of Livebox, Sagem 832C or TvT in any of the listings that I can see?

Tvt_Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  VAseMKIII Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm

VAseMKIII
VAseMKIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down