Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ray Tracing Global Illumination
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 2:19 pm by Murkz

» A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 am by Murkz

» Apologies to NEW USERS!
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 am by Murkz

» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger

3 posters

Go down

MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger Empty MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger

Post  Murkz Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:04 am

MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger 53551013963_df907b073d_bgameranger by jeff murkz, on Flickr

Hey everyone,

As many of you know, this month marks the 14th anniversary of Albert "MonkWarrior's" passing. He left us with the unfinished masterpiece, 'MonkWarrior's Multiplayer 7.1' mod for 'WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger'. I've spent some time with AI tools to iron out the script issues with the T34 76, and I'm happy to report that the mod works beautifully in solo play against bots on GameRanger.

But now, it's time to take it to the next level — real multiplayer. I'm looking for volunteers to join me in a true test of MonkWarrior's last creation. Whether you're a veteran of the game or new to the scene and curious, your help would be invaluable.

You will reqiure a copy of the Mmp mod (ask) to play.

Then, just hop onto GameRanger. You'll find the room under 'T-34 vs. Tiger', hosted by 'Murkz'. Let's see if we can get this mod the multiplayer experience it was meant to have. It's a great way to pay homage to a fellow tank enthusiast and to enjoy some good old tank warfare.

See you on the battlefield,
Murkz
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

https://panzersim.forumotion.com

Glynd02 likes this post

Back to top Go down

MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger Empty MMP mod

Post  Glynd02 Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:15 pm

Hi Murkz - I have got the install disk for this fab game somewhere and will have to dig it out and re-install it. Loved the game as was sorry that it did not have MP in at the beginning. Could you send me the MMP mod and I will go hunting for my disc Smile

Cheers
Glyn

Glynd02

Back to top Go down

MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger Empty Re: MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger

Post  Murkz Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:17 am

Glynd02 wrote:Hi Murkz - I have got the install disk for this fab game somewhere and will have to dig it out and re-install it. Loved the game as was sorry that it did not have MP in at the beginning. Could you send me the MMP mod and I will go hunting for my disc Smile

Cheers
Glyn

Hi Glyn, here you go.

Mmp7
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

Back to top Go down

MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger Empty Re: MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger

Post  Falco250 Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 pm

Hello Murkz,
How is it going? The last time we texted was in Feb 2011, when I was involved in correcting and testing MMP1 code.
Could you please send me the latest MMP7 mod? I would like to give T-34 vs Tiger another go.

Falco250

Back to top Go down

Post  Murkz Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:57 pm

Falco250 wrote:Hello Murkz,
How is it going? The last time we texted was in Feb 2011, when I was involved in correcting and testing MMP1 code.
Could you please send me the latest MMP7 mod? I would like to give T-34 vs Tiger another go.

Hi Falco,

Here is your link and long time no chat, I hope you are keeping well.

Mmp7
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Falco250 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:29 pm

Thank You Murkz. Does MMP7 still generate errors when compiled? I must still have MMP1 source code on my old decommissioned PC. Were there many corrections implemented in progressing towards MMP7?

Falco250

Back to top Go down

Post  Murkz Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm

Falco250 wrote:Thank You Murkz. Does MMP7 still generate errors when compiled? I must still have MMP1 source code on my old decommissioned PC. Were there many corrections implemented in progressing towards MMP7?

Hi Falco, as you recall Monkwarrior was the coder and Vase carried on as best he could after Monkwarrior passed, looking at the execution.log it still has some errors but that is way beyond me as to what they mean or how to fix them.

That said it plays ok in SP with no crashes Smile
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down