Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ray Tracing Global Illumination
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 2:19 pm by Murkz

» A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 am by Murkz

» Apologies to NEW USERS!
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 am by Murkz

» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future

Go down

A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future Empty A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future

Post  Murkz Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:22 am

Dear Community,

I've been contemplating a matter close to my heart as an enthusiast of T34 vs Tiger, and I wish to share these thoughts with you all, seeking your insights and guidance.

As many of you know, ZeeWolf's mod, a creation that can only be described as his magnum opus, stands as a testament to his skill, passion, and dedication to T34 vs Tiger. This piece of work has significantly enriched the T34 vs Tiger gaming experience, yet, it currently remains accessible to only a very few of us.

ZeeWolf, unfortunately, has not been active or seen in any tank sim community for the past four years. His absence raises a poignant question about the future of his exceptional work. It's a creation too remarkable from a single developer to reside unnoticed on a handful of our hard drives. The idea that it could be shared and appreciated by anyone with a love or interest in T34 vs Tiger is one I find compelling.

However, I'm torn by the ethical considerations of releasing ZeeWolf's work without his explicit consent. The respect for his rights as a creator, and the integrity of honoring his intentions weigh on me. It's a dilemma between preserving and honoring his legacy and respecting the rights and wishes he has over his work.

In light of this, I propose a discussion within our community. What are our thoughts on potentially making ZeeWolf's mod more accessible? How might we approach this sensitively, ensuring that we're acting ethically and respectfully? Could there be a way to reach out or find consensus that honors ZeeWolf's contributions and intentions?

I am also pondering the idea of establishing a tribute to ZeeWolf's work (while the information is still around) in this forum - a testament to the impact his creativity has had on T34 vs Tiger. Such a tribute could serve as both an acknowledgment of his contributions and a platform through which, if the chance arises, he or those close to him might guide us on how to proceed with his work.

This is a call to reflection and conversation. I welcome your thoughts, suggestions, and any insights you might have on this matter. Let's approach this with the respect, sensitivity, and camaraderie that our community is known for.

Last edited by Murkz on Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

https://panzersim.forumotion.com

porsche917 likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future Empty Re: A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future

Post  Murkz Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 am

A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future 53637344973_5be7217850_o

New German Armored Units added by ZeeWolf!

1. Hummel 155mm
   2. Marder II 75mm Pak40
   3. Nashorn 88mm Pak43
   4. Panther Ausf A
   5. Panther Ausf D Playable
   6. Panzer II Ausf C
   7. Panzer III Ausf J 50mm L60
   8. Panzer III Ausf J 75mm L24
   9. Panzer IV Ausf G
   10. sIG-33B Pz III
   11. Sturmgeschütz 75mm L24
   12. Sturmgeschütz 75mm L48
   13. SturmHaubitze 105mm
   14. Tiger E1 AI
   15. Tiger E1 Playable
   16. Wespe 105mm

A list was never completed for the Soviet side but there was this one image.

A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future 53637462484_304f72a485_o
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

https://panzersim.forumotion.com

porsche917 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum