Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ray Tracing Global Illumination
Game Stories EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
Game Stories EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 2:19 pm by Murkz

» A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future
Game Stories EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 am by Murkz

» Apologies to NEW USERS!
Game Stories EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 am by Murkz

» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
Game Stories EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
Game Stories EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
Game Stories EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
Game Stories EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
Game Stories EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Game Stories

Go down

Game Stories Empty Game Stories

Post  ghost Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 am

Right guys and gals, have we any gals, anyway here is the chance to tell us about your games and what happened i think you will get the thread when you have read a couple of mine. So what we need at the start is name of game and persons involved, oh and the story. So I will kick it of with a few of my own Shocked

Game:Arma 2, players Ghost& Sirdiealot(Sid)
We had decided to move to a new location in the game as we could,nt find the enemy so Sid decided he would use the Blackhawk while I used a Hummer after about 1/2 hour or so we foind a good site on a hill well defended with good cover so Sid says he is going back to get more kit which would involve the moving of a refuel truck, engineering support vehicle and a ammo truck so good old Sid decides he will helo lift them all to the top of the hill which he does very well and puts them all down together. So once in position we go on a recce in the hummer, as we came over a ridge down in the bottom of the valley is a russian Hind helo, well once Sid see,s this he is bloody heaven and of he goes like a bloody racing snake. After chatching him up we stop do a recce find nothing except a dead pilot. So now Sid is all over this chopper like a rash only to find out its out out of fuel, weapons and its busted so i suggest that i will go get the engineering truck to fix it. No says sid take me back to camp and i will airlift it to our base you sure says I, yes says he, so of we go he gets the chopper i go back to the russian helo and whatch our Sid begin the lift. He does a bloody good job he has the chopper underslung and is moving back towards our forward base, so i decied to have one more look around before going back to base. This is where it starts to go to a bag of worms Sid is so chuffed at getting a russian attack chopper he realy is,nt concentrating on what he is doing. All of a sudden there is a bloody great big explosion, a big cloud of very black smoke and a vey pissed of Sid. OK WHAT HAPPEND SID I ASK. Well he says as he came into the hoover to relise the helo he pressed what he though was the cabel relise but was in fact the door handle and fell out, so the russian chopper fell on the fuel truck which blew up causing the ammo truck to do the same thing in the meantime the black hawk spiraled down out of control and blew up the eng truck so there you go you realy dont need enemy, when you can do it all by your selves

Last edited by ghost on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ghost
ghost

Back to top Go down

Game Stories Empty battle stories

Post  ghost Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:46 am

Right game : IL2-1946
players:ghost&murkz
Misson: to attack and destroy Jap fleet
Well it all started well we took of from the carrier formated with the Sqdn and of we went, I think we where in a Avenger dive bomber. Well by the time we got there after wandering the oceans it was all over so we went back to our fleet only to find it was under attack so my Pilot Jeff says we are going to land so we cant get a couple of fighters ok says I and we proceed to get in to the pattern. Bloody good approach , wheels down line up with the centre line, flaps down. Deploy hook (Now this is when it all went wrong) AS MY SEASONED BATTLE HARDENED PILOT PRESSED THE H KEY TO DEPLOY THE HOOK, MUCH TO HIS SURPRISE AND MINE THE WINGS STARTED TO FOLD UP, THIS MAKEING OUR ONCE MAJESTIC AIRCRAFT IN TO A FLYING BRICK SO WE CRASHED. The moral of this story is to check your key bindings before flight affraid
ghost
ghost

Back to top Go down

Game Stories Empty Battle stories

Post  ghost Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 am

Game:IL2-1946
PLAYERS ghost murkz
Misson attack enemy bombers and fighters
Murkz was the pilot I was the rear gunner
THE CONVERSATION WENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
pilot to gunner check guns, checked
pilot to gunner climbing to 2000mtrs , check