Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:51 am by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

» A tiny mod
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 am by Murkz

» New T34 vs Tiger icon for our modern o/s's
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 7:50 am by Murkz

» T34 vs Tiger Screenshots
I've dusted it off and started modding it again EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 8:20 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I've dusted it off and started modding it again

2 posters

Go down

I've dusted it off and started modding it again Empty I've dusted it off and started modding it again

Post  VAseMKIII Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Hi All

Its been a long time I know but I have started modding TvT again int MP space, I am converting all of the Campaign scenarios to Co -Op Multiplay.

I have got one scenario working and Proof of concept tested it with two pc's on a LAN and it seems to work ok you can spawn and respawn ok.

I'll keep you all posted
VAseMKIII
VAseMKIII

Back to top Go down

I've dusted it off and started modding it again Empty Re: I've dusted it off and started modding it again

Post  VAseMKIII Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:14 pm

I now have all of the German SP scenarios displayable in the MP DM Menu Screens,  I can now move on to sorting the mission scripts to make them DMM mp classes. (this makes the SP scenario a MP scenario)

I have also made a discovery whilst looking around the general coding forums white space and notation in the scripts takes up parsing time when the engine is loading the script. TvT has a significant amount of this in the scripts so I will start to optimise the production scripts by removing them.
VAseMKIII
VAseMKIII

Back to top Go down

I've dusted it off and started modding it again Empty Re: I've dusted it off and started modding it again

Post  VAseMKIII Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:17 am

I have managed to work out that the mainplayer engine start is what drives the whole AI in the scenarios, setting this to false brings all of the AI to life Smile
VAseMKIII
VAseMKIII

Back to top Go down

Post  knightspel Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Sounds very promising! Always got excited when someone starts to mod TvsT, i still keep playing it every now and then because no new ww2 tank sims seems to be coming in foreseeable future.
knightspel
knightspel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down