Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:51 am by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

» A tiny mod
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 am by Murkz

» New T34 vs Tiger icon for our modern o/s's
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 7:50 am by Murkz

» T34 vs Tiger Screenshots
"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 8:20 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Distance is not a Range" is finally available.

2 posters

Go down

"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. Empty "Distance is not a Range" is finally available.

Post  GunnyHighway Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 pm

For those who asked in the past, my second gunnery guide is out. It is called "Distance is not a Range" and it is about Soviet WWII Tank Simulation this time.

This book is the second guide I have written. The first one is called "Gunnery Reference Manual #1" and was about WWII German Tiger simulator and how to use their Gun sight. It is downloadable at : http://www.4shared.com/office/9uryetoPce/Gunnery_Manual1_ver11.html

This one is about WWII Soviet armor simulator gun sights and covers 20 different tanks. Unlike Germany or the US, the Soviets during WWII had many different gun sights, all based on the Stadia metric system. The second guide "Distance is not a Range" is the explanation of the stadia metric system, how to apply that system to Soviet sight successfully to increase the accuracy of each shots, to reach an average of one shot one hit instead of 3 shots one hit, in SP & MP confrontations.

This book represent a year of full time labor of research, writing and drawing. I am happy it is finally published as publishers don't see your vision and it was a constant fight to have it done the way I wanted it to be done.

For a more complete review, you can also Google it, where parts of the book and some Stadia Metric Tables are reproduced.

Sincerely,

Links for the cover/teaser:

Download Link:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/YxidZAqyba/SKU-000969768_COVER__2_.html

Direct Link:
http://www.4shared.com/download/YxidZAqyba/SKU-000969768_COVER__2_.jpg?lgfp=3000

Enjoy!

GunnyHighway

Back to top Go down

"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. Empty Re: "Distance is not a Range" is finally available.

Post  hodi Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:52 am

This book is the second guide I have written. The first one is called "Gunnery Reference Manual #1" and was about WWII German Tiger simulator and how to use their Gun sight. It is downloadable at : http://www.4shared.com/office/9uryetoPce/Gunnery_Manual1_ver11.html
Enjoy!
[/quote]

i was interested - but the download won't work
hodi
hodi

Back to top Go down

"Distance is not a Range" is finally available. Empty Re: "Distance is not a Range" is finally available.

Post  GunnyHighway Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:05 pm

PM me your e-mail and I will send you a PDF file.

Sincerely,

GunnyHighway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum