Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ray Tracing Global Illumination
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 am by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 2:19 pm by Murkz

» A Reflection on ZeeWolf's Mod and Its Future
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:26 am by Murkz

» Apologies to NEW USERS!
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 am by Murkz

» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how

4 posters

Go down

Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  Empty Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how

Post  von Kinderei Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 am

As the title suggests how would one do a multiple install of T-34 vs Tiger ?

I tried it and it didn't work Mad

vK ~
von Kinderei
von Kinderei

Back to top Go down

Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  Empty Re: Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how

Post  ghost Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 am

Make mult tvt folders as in tvt1 or tvt 2 and aim the build at those folders, if I am wrong Murkz will correct me i have 5 builds on my comp. I also have 2 external drives which does help
ghost
ghost

Back to top Go down

Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how  Empty Re: Multiple installs ... is it possible and if so how

Post  hodi Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

dependent on "which version i wanna play" it is important to start the game with the exe you want to play with

every install must be in an extra folder and every install has his own tvt.exe

if you try multiplayer and use gameranger - be sure that you point the correct tvt.exe (in options) to start the game

last but not least you can try JSGME
hodi
hodi

Back to top Go down

Post  von Kinderei Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks for the help guys ...

I tried to do another install of T-34 vs Tiger ... I installed it to C:\Lighthouse Interactive\T-34vsTiger when I tried the exe the game would not start

I mean the game itself will start and I can select a mission and it'll run through the load bar ( track ) but then the game shuts down and I get a error message that the exe has run intoa problem and must shut down

Any ideas as to why and how to repair it so that it runs ?

vk ~
von Kinderei
von Kinderei

Back to top Go down

Post  Dankhopf Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

Hello von Kinderei, this may help, I dunno...
Your folder has "\T-34vsTiger" as target, it should be "\T34vsTiger" (no hyphen needed).
I myself have four different versions "created", all stored in a My Documents Folder. Swap 'em back and forth between C:\Lighthouse Interactive\T34vsTiger. Make sure to pull the whole/complete folder intact (do not extract pieces back and forth). If you have a saved Folder with a MMP inside, leave it untouched, save it, and only extract MMP before that current session. I have been trying different things with T34vsTiger folder saves (and learning a bit, I hope) as this can be a great time saver and organizer...
Hope this helps a bit.
Dankhopf
Dankhopf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum