Editor manual?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Editor manual?

Post  Mikhayl on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey there! Got back to playing both Steel Fury and TvT after a while... I'm kinda split between the two, TvT looks more polished and has a much better tank feel, but the stock missions are meh and SF is so easily modable.
I found out on a French forum that someone translated the TvT editor manual from Russian to French, but the link given is dead and the post is one year old. Is there anywhere I can find that manual, in whatever language?

Cheers!

Mikhayl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Editor manual?

Post  Murkz on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:23 pm

http://www.youshare.com/Guest/85e0183f6541da5b.pdf.html

That is the current version, with a lot of reworking, so it reads better.
Murkz
Admin

View user profile http://panzersim.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhayl on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am

Thanks Murkz, appreciated. Looks like I'd have to walk in the dark for new vehicles. Anyone knows where to find Maya 5? When I google it I mostly get returns for Maya 8.5 Neutral

Mikhayl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BaLrOg on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Mikhayl wrote:Thanks Murkz, appreciated. Looks like I'd have to walk in the dark for new vehicles. Anyone knows where to find Maya 5? When I google it I mostly get returns for Maya 8.5 Neutral

Zee Wolf is the only guy so far that claims to have successfully managed to get additional vehicles into the game and so far He is not providing tutorials for the rest of us.... I guess watch this space is the short answer but he may be able to clue you in to what version of Maya he uses ?

BaLrOg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top