Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:51 am by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

» A tiny mod
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 am by Murkz

» New T34 vs Tiger icon for our modern o/s's
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 7:50 am by Murkz

» T34 vs Tiger Screenshots
More information on Mission Editor needed EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 8:20 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

More information on Mission Editor needed

3 posters

Go down

More information on Mission Editor needed Empty More information on Mission Editor needed

Post  panzerkeil Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 am

I am struggling with the mission editor of this game. I found a very basic explanation and i figured out many things myself, but still I have a lot of questions.
For instance, the parameter "hitpoints" are used (I think) to determine the strength of an object. But does the strength increase when I raise this setting or does it decrease? How many hitpoints does a AP and HE grenade have? The anti tank defences are destroyed way too easy in game.
I have not puzzled out the scripting ("game triggers") part as well. I seem to be getting in a loop each time I try to use it. Has someone figured it out yet?
I have been successfull in transferring missions from the default maps to one of the multiplayer maps (my favourite being South Russia), but each time when I start adapting waypoints, units and orders to the new landscape the mission gets stuck. I would like to generate a whole new mission from scratch, but I need to figure out how the editor -especially the game triggers part- first.
I was hoping we can share knowledge here?

My goal is to create a new set of single player missions (Ofcourse I will share these with anybody interested, I am too cheap to subscribe to any mod.. lol!

panzerkeil

Back to top Go down

More information on Mission Editor needed Empty Re: More information on Mission Editor needed

Post  VAseMKIII Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 am

pm me dude I am working on an updated editor manuals at the mo
VAseMKIII
VAseMKIII

Back to top Go down

More information on Mission Editor needed Empty Re: More information on Mission Editor needed

Post  Murkz Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm

panzerkeil wrote:
I have been successfull in transferring missions from the default maps to one of the multiplayer maps (my favourite being South Russia),

My goal is to create a new set of single player missions (Ofcourse I will share these with anybody interested, I am too cheap to subscribe to any mod.. lol!

Welcome panzerkeil

I will ask stev (vasemkiii) or resident guru to help you out where possible, if you get 5 mins I would love to try the new sp mission on NSU's map ( South Russia)

Jeff
Murkz
Murkz
Admin

https://panzersim.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerkeil Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 pm

PM sent. I am happy to send you some beta missions if you want, but none of them finish proprly after the dispersal of the waypoints, adapting the scripts, etc. Sad

Once I figure out the editor in more detail I am hoping to share new properly working missions with you all. Smile

panzerkeil

Back to top Go down

Post  VAseMKIII Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Dude

THis is where we have got to documenting the editor you can get it here

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-623e1661.html

This is still wip but should help you

VAseMKIII
VAseMKIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down