hello for a new member and asking a favour...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello for a new member and asking a favour...

Post  jussek on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 pm

hello

I've just found this site wile looking for something very specific. I was surfing looking for panzer commander voices giving orders, to put some in my 1/16 RC Tiger I, without luck by the moment.

I've seen several vids on you tube about this sim, it looks good! but i doubt my 5 years old PC could handle it...

from these vids is impossible to extract good audio, because they are mixed all sort of ambient sounds.

is for this that i ask here if it's possible to get some of these wav files from any of you. Do you thin is this possible?

best regards and thank you very much

jussek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello for a new member and asking a favour...

Post  NSU on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 pm

jussek wrote:hello

I've just found this site wile looking for something very specific. I was surfing looking for panzer commander voices giving orders, to put some in my 1/16 RC Tiger I, without luck by the moment.

I've seen several vids on you tube about this sim, it looks good! but i doubt my 5 years old PC could handle it...

from these vids is impossible to extract good audio, because they are mixed all sort of ambient sounds.

is for this that i ask here if it's possible to get some of these wav files from any of you. Do you thin is this possible?

best regards and thank you very much

yes, send me your E- Mail Adress with PN and write what for commands you need
NSU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top