Beta test requests

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beta test requests

Post  Bleser on Mon May 02, 2011 5:13 am

shotmagnet wrote:Brand new to the fora, sent here by Gary Owen and told by him to request inclusion on the beta team.

Shot

Excellent! Hopefully you're in the USA. Getting three or four of us together would be fantastic.

Bleser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murkz on Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 am

shotmagnet wrote:Brand new to the fora, sent here by Gary Owen and told by him to request inclusion on the beta team.

Shot

That is good enough for me. Gary's SB Pro missions are the main missions I/we play.

PM sent.
Murkz
Admin

View user profile http://panzersim.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TS/VENT

Post  ghost on Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

Just a thought guys instead of all this typing, is anybody willing to set up a vent or ts so we can all talk to each other instead of this bloody typing. I am not sure how many guys we could end up with so be carefull in your choice as some systems allow up to 10 free then you have to pay for a better system just a thought please let us know
ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bleser on Tue May 03, 2011 4:58 am

Hey guys,

I know MMP 7.0 is certainly not a drive to fix single-player issues, but do you have any ideas on this one? It seems to be the SU-85 can take far too many hits from AP rounds and keep on fighting. Only until you hit it from the side does it seem to die. At any distance >= 800 meters, forget it from the front. I looked at the in-game logs (F7) and it kept repeating "0.15989393 < 0.45 - 0.15, so no damage is applied" or something to that nature.

From a single player game tonight (no one online):

I literally had to drive up close, get in from the side and then take them out. Crazy! Thoughts?

Bleser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harley79 on Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 am

hi i want to be a beta tester. Im from Gdańsk in Poland this is my second request for that Sad So maybe someone will be so nice and send me download link to mm7 Crying or Very sad

harley79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VAseMKIII on Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm

@ Harley79 Murkz has sent you a PM with the details of where to get the patch from.

@ Bleser this is a part of the code that determines whether the shot bounces off or not basically, but this does seem to be more prevalent with 34's etc, I was looking in to this but have drawn a blank at present. I will keep looking in to it. One thing to bear in mind shots will bounce if the angles are not right you were firing at it from depression which would greatly increase the chance of the shot glancing off, hence the need for you get the side shot square on.

VAseMKIII

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bleser on Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

@VAseKMIII,

Thanks for the reply! The angles you speak of does make sense, especially since in this mission the Germans are at the base of a hill. Deflection would be a big issue. However, other things not accounted for in the game probably would have taken over here... after getting 30+ hits on the vehicle the crew would probably be deaf, unconscious, bruised, etc. I also think the the Tiger had the ability to take out an SU-85 from the front in real life, but it is a very difficult task from any angle it seems in the game.

Let us know if you find anything out!

Bleser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pales on Sun May 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi everyone!
I would like to try the beta. And I want to test this mod. Could you give me download link?
Thank you

Pales from Hungary

Pales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harley79 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Im confused Suspect is there some special day when all you guys use gameranger? becouse from the momemt when i have this mode i check gameranger almost everyday and i cant find t34vstiger server

harley79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VAseMKIII on Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 am

Harley

Do you have skype, we generally meet on that and arrange games.

VAseMKIII

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hodi on Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

also you can try to arrange a date in this forum
hodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harley79 on Tue May 10, 2011 6:17 pm

OK this my skype : ***************** Very Happy

Last edited by harley79 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

harley79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bandit on Mon May 30, 2011 12:32 am

sign me up! are there still places for beta testers Very Happy

bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnold_Carns on Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello everyone.
Got TvT last week at a Gamestore which sells new and used PC-Games. On the look for patches and modifications I discovered your site. The MMP7 mod looks great so far, I gave the MMP3.0 to MMP6.0 (Beta 1) versions a try fighting bots (sometimes getting a "behavior.dll"-error when fighting in the T-34-85, the Tiger works nicely).

I'd like to volunteer as a tester and could offer translation works for german language if you don't already have someone (the german translations for the current released MMP's aren't that great, they got lots of mispelling and a horrible grammar). I do have the latest Skype and GameRanger installed. But I have unluckily only rudimentary knowledge of C++.
TankSims I played include M1 Tank Platoon 2, Panzer Elite (not Action!!!), iPanzer '44 and Panzer Commander.

Greetings

Arnold

Arnold_Carns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New to Forum and Interested in Beta testing MMP7

Post  Major Newf on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:06 am

Gang,

I'm a big fan of the stock T34 vs Tiger (except for the bugs of course) and have played the SP missions many times. Also I play MP against BOTS but these games always crash after I get killed a few times. I have been reading the past posts here and it seems MMP7 solves that problem. I haven't yet tried playing online with game ranger but more than willing to give it a go. I'm located in NL, Canada, with a fairly good machine (AMD Quad 2 gighz, 4GB Ram, Radeon 3400 ) and a fast internet connection so I should be able to connect well with guys in the states. I'm not on skype yet but will do soon so I can get notices of games. If it's not too late I'd like to join in on the beta testing. I don't have any coding or modding experience however, but interested in learning.

Thanks, Greg

Major Newf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marius on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 am

Hi,

I would like to help in this project. I am a fan of this game playing it since it was developed, in fact those days with some friends we created a group in Steam of RO and DH players to play online this game, we played several games with up to 4 players but we quit out since the stock was not polished enough, currently I am interesting again in playing this. I have been playing RO tank maps since 2006, with Armored Beasts mod and now with Darkest Hour.

My pc is a quadcore X4 AMD 955 BE. HD5770, 4gb RAM. Sata III.

Marius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murkz on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 am

I have sent you a pm Marius and welcome to the forum.

Murkz
Admin

View user profile http://panzersim.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  frank1990 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Edit: guess i should write more then just wanna test it^^

So Hello..
after my friend couldnt write here somehow.. ill do it Wink

My name is frank.. and we just love to play T34vsTiger.. well.. the multiplayer doesnt work that well.. so we hope were allowed to help to test the mod...

Greetings

frank1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mm7 patch

Post  Bram on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 am

Hi there I'd like to receive the MM7 patch, TvsTiger works fine on Vista64 but not on my Win 7 and never played online either must be cool!

Bram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Tankers!

Post  Lt.Krueger on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi all!

I come from Germany/Munich. I played Tanksims between many years ago like Panzer Elite. At this time played Steel Fury, SteelBeasts Pro PE, TvsT, T 72 usw. I wont to play T vs T on MP but on the original Game is the MP not working. But now. i read on the Internet from this Project. Please can i test this MP Mod? Sorry, my english is very bad, but my handle with the Tanks is even better Laughing Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Lt.Krueger

Lt.Krueger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NSU on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Lt.Krueger wrote:Hi all!

I come from Germany/Munich. I played Tanksims between many years ago like Panzer Elite. At this time played Steel Fury, SteelBeasts Pro PE, TvsT, T 72 usw. I wont to play T vs T on MP but on the original Game is the MP not working. But now. i read on the Internet from this Project. Please can i test this MP Mod? Sorry, my english is very bad, but my handle with the Tanks is even better Laughing Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Lt.Krueger

Hi Krueger

ZZ wird weniger an TvsT getestet da alle Anstrengungen in das PanzerUnity Projekt fließen, wenn es Beta wird kannst du dich hier als Tester bewerben.

Gruß NSU
NSU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Danke!

Post  Lt.Krueger on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi NSU,

danke für Deine schnelle Antwort. Sorry, aber kannst Du mir bitte kurz erklären, was das PanzerUnity Projekt ist? Hab die letzten Monate mit IL2 in den Lüften verbracht, deswegen bin ich was Panzerdinge angeht nicht mehr so am laufendem. Über ein paar Infos würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Gruß

Krueger

Lt.Krueger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NSU on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 am

Lt.Krueger wrote:Hi NSU,

danke für Deine schnelle Antwort. Sorry, aber kannst Du mir bitte kurz erklären, was das PanzerUnity Projekt ist? Hab die letzten Monate mit IL2 in den Lüften verbracht, deswegen bin ich was Panzerdinge angeht nicht mehr so am laufendem. Über ein paar Infos würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Gruß

Krueger

schaue einfach hier rein:

http://panzersim.forumotion.com/f12-panzerunity
NSU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beta test request

Post  panzerkeil on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

I have been waiting for this beta to be public for quite a while now.
Removed my TvT installation because of upgrading pc (new hardware - new OS) and was waiting to re-install for this mod (I remember had to fiddle a lot with cache files to get things working).
Can I please beta test this mod as well?
If it works I want to give scenario making a try (and possibly a new career).

Been tanking since PE (the original game) but it is no longer up to the standards of these days (even with the great add-onns of Michael Y, Brit team and PP's) and there are no other decent ww2 tank sims (though ROHOS gives me hope).

panzerkeil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

beta tester requests

Post  holyjimbob1 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 pm

ive been playing tank sims for years and would like the opertuinity to be able to beta test this mod
basildon, england
ben griffiths

holyjimbob1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top