Panzer Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MonkWarrior's Mod: Multiplayer Testers Needed for 'T-34 vs. Tiger
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 pm by Murkz

» A Look Back:
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm by Murkz

» Comprehensive Key Bindings Guide for WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 am by Murkz

» A "T-34 vs Tiger" Player's Take on "Whirlwind Over Vietnam" Features
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm by Murkz

» ZeeWolf T34 vs Tiger screenshots
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:51 am by Murkz

» Tuning Into the Past: The Potential of Radio Comms in T-34 vs. Tiger
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm by Murkz

» A tiny mod
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:35 am by Murkz

» New T34 vs Tiger icon for our modern o/s's
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 7:50 am by Murkz

» T34 vs Tiger Screenshots
Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 8:20 pm by Murkz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking to join in multiplayer.

+8
Tvt_Addict
Numrollen
toejam
GenTroy
hodi
Murkz
Falco250
oilman
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking to join in multiplayer.

Post  O_Smiladon Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Guys..me again.. Very Happy

Ok Myself and a friend tried the MP thing he did ok and I bummed out.. He has Vista I have 7

I dut the dll. file in my system32 folder game ranger all the sees TvT no worries and when i go to host he sees me ther joins me, I hit the satrt button I get a flicker and a flash of a black screen then wait wait the flicker again then nup abort.

Any Ideas

Oh yeah done my ports 25857 the u one and the t one.

Cheers guys

Update Update

OK I hosted A GAME cheers

Me and my mate ran around in a map going on a sight seeing drive or should I sa rumble.

anyway I can host so next thing now is to see if I can join. Thats for next time.

Gonna have to sort out a Kiwi Skin.... lol!

Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 Followtheleader

O_Smiladon ...OUT

O_Smiladon

Back to top Go down

Looking to join in multiplayer. - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking to join in multiplayer.

Post  O_Smiladon Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 am

Ok I ave a problum.. Sad

I can host a game through IP in the TvT game and not going through gameranger.

I try through game ranger and no go .. Hosting or joining.. As well i can not join a game by going through there IP in the game either ????

Looking like a fire wall or anti virus thing you think ?

O_Smiladon

O_Smiladon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tvt_Addict Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 am

The quick way to see whether you have connected is to log into Gameranger, and 'join' a game.

To join a game do not select 'join', follow the instructions at

[url= www.hitenter.co.uk/tvt] www.hitenter.co.uk/tvt[/url]

Then press F9, the data on the lower left should constantly update, if it doesn't then you do not have a connection.

This is the problem that I am currently having. When in the UK with broadband I had no problems as the router was a simple one. In France I have a Livebox with numerous settings, and I need to find out what those settings should be in order to allow the Gameranger data to communicate with the IP address of my PC.

Tvt_Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  O_Smiladon Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks mate,

We have been haveing mixed sort of goes some can join gameranger...I turned of my antiviris and then could go throught GR but could not see my oppent when he had driven right up to me.

Sounds like GR has some worries with a lot of diff modems.. should we try the 16000 port setting like it is asking, or keep with the 25857..

Its a shame that its so buggy the guys love the sim but are abit put off by the hassel im joining a MP game.

Will keep at it and find a way ..lol

OH and Ghost Sry I did not know it was you trying to come on in.I herd all those little pops but did not know how to respond to you till it was to late.Sorry mate.

O_Smiladon

Back to top Go down

Post  O_Smiladon Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Salute guys,and Ghost

Hay Ghost it was cool talking to last night and thanks for popping in to say hi,, Now you know were we are dont be a stranger,,

We could team up in WOT and give em a bash.

Funny thing last night after you left myself and Dingo got back into TvT through gamranger.

We had both patch it up to that patchTvsT_v_1.zip, and you know how I was saying that when he spawned in I could not see him, well I turnned of all my Anti virus programs which are avirea (spelling) and spydoc, and instant success cheers

I could see him he saw me and the game seemed to run smooth. Alas it was around 2am in the morning Kiwi time so could not get the other guys in to give it a stress test. Tonight perhaps.

Anyway was good to talk and catch up with you soon

O_Smiladon... (Saber tooth lion)

O_Smiladon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3